Popular Posts

Friday, July 1, 2011

Yellow Flowers

On a rocky road going there, I choose to look at yellow flowers along the way

In a classroom I am yet to clean and decorate, I choose to see children wide-eyed of hunger for knowledge and inspiration

Through the dusty window panes, I choose to see the horizon that seems endless

Overlooking the sea past mountains that block internet signals, I choose to marvel at its vastness and grandeur

Despite what I get in return, I choose to do my best

The Lord has freely given, I should freely give..

I was born into this world with nothing that I truly own, I shall be satisfied with anything

My circumstances don’t make me – I make the most out of them..

'Tis a rocky road home but long rides make me contemplate and the yellow flowers sure are charming..

No comments:

Post a Comment