Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Prayer to My Lord



by Jill Christianae on Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 11:32am
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Lord,

I will follow you... I will forget even my own desires just to please you, and not do the things that grieve your heart. You are the most important one for me and so I wanna live my life to glorify your most holy name...

I will die to myself and forget myself, so your Spirit is most alive in me. I will do the things you want me to do. I want to share in your suffering;even in loneliness, I wanna be with you. I would rather have nothing.. nothing else and have You...than to have many things and leave you out of the picture...

You are the center of my life. Without You, I am nothing and my efforts are all in vain. Life would be nothing but events without reason, a constant cycle of aches and even happiness but without purpose and direction.

O Lord, Your purpose in and through my life is the most important, most crucial truth and event in my life.

I only have one life. I will live it for You. And when I see You face to face, I can only imagine what I'd do to express my heart to You.

I love you and I prioritize You above anything and anyone.

In Jesus' name.

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment