Popular Posts

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Love in Silence


by Jill Christianae on Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 6:28pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I asked for the Lord's presence.. to sit beside me and still my heart...

I wanted to tell Him that I was feeling it now...
that I welcomed His in mine...
But He hushed me with His finger
and said I don't need to verbalize it...

I wanted Him to speak but He said,"I don't need to..."
And then it dawned on me that
in the presence of two hearts at home with each other,
words are sometimes not necessary...

Our hearts speak without words...
His presence quiets me...
Mine is His delight...

Even now as I write while He stares,
I know that Love isn't only about
doing things together,
but being silent, simply watching and delighting
in what the other is doing...

Love isn't a lot of words,
It manifests itself when we have run out of them...

-JCR (09/18/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment