Popular Posts

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Stalker


by Jill Christianae on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 9:49am
-------------------------------------------------------------

It was 6 P.M. and I rode a bus
The sun was You...
It had a creepy way of following me today...
like you were running desperately after me,
eager to have me gaze at you through the trees
that blocked my view...

You were a lover, a man in pursuit of His love,
in pursuit of me,
rushing, taking every bit of chance to lay your eyes on me,
your neck stretching, your eyes hoping,
to let me know you are there, watching,
shining light on me

Your light was blinding but You were beautiful...
Your light was slowly fading
across the cloudy, golden horizon...
Then you were gone and it went dark..
For a time, I sat there
remembering your beauty...
cherishing that moment of pursuit...

Then I got off and walked...
And there you were in the dark sky,
my cheesy, persistent stalker...
shining light on me...

Your looks changed
but Your heart towards me
stayed the same...

-JCR (09/17/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment