Popular Posts

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Annual Praise Report 2011


Thank you Lord for the following things this year:

1. I graduated from college.
2. I came back home and I am now living with my family after 7 years of living away.
3. I became a regular member of a church in my hometown.
4. I got my first formal teaching job in a high school (and I am teaching Filipino! - my least favorite subject before, lol and history - very interesting)
5. I passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers and am now a licensed high school teacher. 
6. My brother and his soon-to-be wife began to have a personal relationship with God.
7. I was baptized.
8. I got myself a bicycle and use it to try to keep fit.
9. I learned how to swim!
10. I met someone special that God used to bless me and shape my heart. Although, our future together is in the hands of God. Whatever He wants, I will follow. :-) And I should add that it's another blessing that I am able to say this from the heart.

This year has been filled of new things, new adjustments - met new friends, said goodbye to old ones, experienced heartaches, loneliness, confusion, hilarious times with friends and family, little and big joys, peace of mind, change of mindset, exploration of new knowledge and paradigms.. and most especially, lived another year walking with the Lord. It is like wine - it just keeps getting better and better as the years go by.

To my Lord Jesus Christ, we had a another blast. Thank you for sharing your heart with me through the years.

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"   
(2 Corinthians 5:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment