Monday, April 19, 2010 at 11:26am
I went through my old stuff today and I found this old poem i wrote in high school.. Just wanna share it:
You came into my life and made me smile
No one owned you but me
Your laughter, your tears, they were all mine
But I didn't mind coz I was blind
What took so long for me eyes to see
that your love was all in me
And now I miss the things you do
No matter what I do, I just can't forget you
Popular Posts
-
KJ, my 10 year old nephew is crazy about Dragon City. No he's not crazy, he is obsessed. He would attempt to wake up at 1 AM just t...
-
image source: http://stay-at-homemomwhoknew.blogspot.com/2011/12/hope.html Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 10:01pm It does not take a genius t...
-
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 1:47am I just arrived from Passion Manila 2010, a world tour concert of Chris Tomlin and Louie Giglio. Before the...
No comments:
Post a Comment